Sunday, February 1, 2009

Increasing gas mileage

As gas prices prices soaring like anything, it is no surprise that people are looking for improved gas mileage for their vechicles. Now you will find yourself asking, "What can I do to my engine to improve gas mileage" or "How can I increase my gas mileage of my car?". The answer is in the My Gas Saver technology. It's a straightforward solution for turning your older or newer gas and diesel fueled vehicles into one of the fuel saver vehicles on the road.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anybody used this Water for Gas system? How was the performance? Your honest comments are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good atricle. The oil price is going up as last year. Time to look for such system.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much for this system.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oil hits $72/-- a barrel and so is Gas price. This is the right time to test this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good points. Well spoken..

    ReplyDelete